Saturday, June 18, 2011

I never thought I'd live to see the day...

A simple question: "What is wrong with this picture?"

I'll give you a hint: "What does the following all-important symbol represent when not attached to one's shorts in the proper place?" 

Yes, it happened the other day at work.  I was trying to button the aforementioned shorts (which, in my defense, I have had since I was probably 15) and noticed that the zipper was having a bit of trouble staying up so I put my trust in the button, telling myself that if I could just get the button fastened then they would be just fine.  So I sucked it all in and made one Herculean effort to secure the button...and I did. 

All was well in the world for about .25 seconds when all of a sudden the button broke off my shorts and went flying into the urinal--what dumb luck!  So, needless to say, I went the rest of the workday with my belt wrapped tightly around my waist and trashed those size 30 shorts from yesteryear as soon as I got home!   

No comments:

Post a Comment