Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Why?" said the Delivery Boy

Last week at work, I spent a pretty good deal of time driving around to different locations to either drop off product or pick-up material that we needed quicker than the delivery truck could get it to us.  As a result, I got a chance to drive to Surprise, Gilbert, Chandler (even down in the Queen Creek area), Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe (obviously, since that's is where we are located) and Casa Grande.  So I am getting to know my freeways, and my GPS, better and better.

Anyway, one of the places that I visited was called Artistic Pavers (they provide us with pavers--I know, genius) out in Casa Grande.  The people there were great and extremely helpful but I couldn't help but notice their quirky front desk design.  The following photo, taken from the perspective of a chair in the lobby, is of the front desk and the receptionist behind it.

I just can't seem to figure out why they would put the receptionist's desk so low to the ground while also making the wall so tall that you can't even see anyone unless you are right up next to it looking down.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment