Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Grow Some Hair, To Show You Care

I have always wanted to be like Santa Clause.  He really is an idol for me with his bowl full of jelly, long flowing beard and heart full of charity and Christmas spirit. 

Although I'm not too fond of the bowl full of jelly part, I am definitely excited about growing out my long flowing beard in order to help out those less fortunate this Christmas season! 

The Christmas Beard Foundation is trying to raise awareness (and donations) to help out orphans in the Ukraine that really need some help.

So why not be a little bit more like St. Nicholas this Christmas season by donating even a few dollars to help those in need and by growing out your beard to raise awareness for this worthy cause. 

Ask yourself this: What would Santa do?


No comments:

Post a Comment