Friday, February 3, 2012

So You Think You Know Chocolate?

Here is a fun little game for anyone who's interested.  The following are four popular chocolate treats (all of them name brand chocolates).  Can you name them all?  Be Specific!






Are you ready for the answers?
...
...
...
Are you sure?
...
...
...
Okay, from left to right they are:

  1. Snickers
  2. Hershey's Dark Chocolate (we had to turn it over to hide the logo)
  3. Andes Mints
  4. Milky Way Dark Chocolate!
How many did you get right?  
If you liked this, try out this other candy quiz at: Sporcle.com

2 comments:

  1. I knew three our of four. I couldn't tell whether the Hershey's was milk or dark....so I guess I got 3 1/2 out of four?

    What a shame that I know so much about chocolate! ;)And yes, all of those are very yummy. Have you ever put the Andies Candies on top of warm brownies? It makes a yummy, mint crunch when cooled. SO GOOD. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm impressed by your chocolate knowledge! I haven't tried that combo but I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for the idea.

      Delete